VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U., as the party responsible for the website, hereinafter the website MANAGER, makes this documentavailable to its users, for the purpose of complying with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Societyand Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, and also to inform all users of the website of its conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, and undertakes to observe and comply strictly with the provisionsherein, and with any other legal provision that might apply.
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
Domain name: viume.co
Company name: VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U.. VIUME
Registered office: Plaza Francesc Maciá 8-9 08029 Barcelona
Telephone no.: 687452637
Registered in the (Commercial / Public) Register:
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including as examples, though not limited to these, its programming, edition, compilation and other elementsnecessary for it to function, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the MANAGER or, where relevant, it has alicence or explicit authorisation from the authors. All the website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial propertylegislation, and is registered in the corresponding public registers
Irrespective of the purpose for which said content was intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution andcommercialisation requires, under all circumstances, the prior written authorisation of the MANAGER. Any use that is notauthorised in advance is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics which do not belong to the MANAGER, and which might appear on the website, belong totheir respective owners, and they themselves are liable for any dispute that might arise with regard to them. The MANAGERexplicitly authorises third parties to re-direct directly to the specific content on the website and, in any event, re-direct to the mainhttp:viume.co
The MANAGER recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of their holders, and the fact that they arereferred to or appear on the website does not mean that it has any rights or responsibility over said rights. Neither does it provideany guarantee, sponsorship or recommendation for such.
If you wish to make any comments on possible infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights, or regarding any of thewebsite content, you may do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. BLOG RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a way for all users of thismedium to participate. However, before you participate in our blogs, you will have to accept the following rules:
1. User Liability. When participating in the web blogs, the user is the sole person liable for the messages disseminated therein, and guarantees that he/she will hold VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. fully harmless with regard to any claim that might be made in this aspect.
If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he/she is theowner or has the owner’s authorisation to distribute such material in the Blog, and holds VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. harmless fromany claim from third parties that might arise in this aspect.
2. Before publishing a message, the user must select the appropriate blog. Any messages that are not relevant to the topic of theblog may be deleted. The publishing of promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material or chainletters is strictly prohibited, as is any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment not appropriate for thenormal development of topics in the blogs
3. The user must respect all other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of other users.Any messages that might be considered harmful to third-party rights or which prevent peaceful participation in the blogs may beremoved.
4. VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the web blogs inaccordance with the appropriate terms and measures, and the user is not entitled to any type of compensation.
5. VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs, nor does it guarantee the veracity oraccuracy of the information published in them. It is the user sending the messages or information who is responsible for theircontent.
6. VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of the web blogs service, and may modify it,suspend it or remove it from the website with no prior notice, at any time.
7. If a user is affected by illegal actions, or detects incorrect use of the web blogs by other users, he/she may inform VIUMEWARDROBE, S.L.U. of this by sending an e-mail to [[MailWeb]], indicating in the subject line “blog moderation”, so that VIUMEWARDROBE, S.L.U. can moderate or remove them
8. The user shall hold VIUME WARDROBE, S.L.U. harmless with regard to any claim which may be made against it for the messagesthat the user has disseminated in the blogs or for any other conduct associated with or deriving from the use made by the user ofthe web blogs
4. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The MANAGER is exempt from any type of liability deriving from the information published on its website, provided thisinformation has been handled or entered by a third party beyond its control.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing thepage) to carry out certain functions considered essential for the correct functioning and viewing of the website. The cookies usedare, in any event, temporary in nature; their sole purpose is to make browsing more efficient, and they disappear when the userends his/her session. Under no circumstances do these cookies provide personal data by themselves, and neither are they used tocollect such data.
Cookies may also be used to ensure that the website server recognises the browser used by the user, to make browsing simpler; itallows, for example, access for users who have registered previously for the areas, services, promotions or competitions reservedexclusively for them without having to register on every visit. They may also be used to measure audience, traffic parameters,monitor the progress and number of entries, etc. In these cases, they are cookies that are technically dispensable but beneficial forthe user. This website will not install dispensable cookies without the user’s prior consent.
It is possible for the user to configure his/her browser to receive alerts when cookies are received, and to prevent them beinginstalled on his/her computer. Please consult your browser’s instructions for more detailed information on this.
It is possible that you may be re-directed from the website to content on third party websites. Given that the MANAGER cannotalways monitor the content third parties place on their respective websites, it cannot be held liable for any of said content. In anyevent, it will withdraw immediately any content that might contravene domestic or international laws, morals or public order, willwithdraw immediately the re-direction to said website, and will make the relevant authorities aware of the content in question.The MANAGER cannot be held liable for the information and content stored in the following, which are examples, and not anexhaustive list: forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium which allows third parties topublish content independently on the MANAGER’s website. However, in compliance with articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it makesitself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and cooperates actively in the withdrawal or, where relevant, blocking ofall content that might affect or contravene domestic or international laws, the rights of third parties or morals and public order. Ifyou as a user consider that the website features any content which might fall under this heading, we request that you inform thewebsite administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it works correctly. In principle, correct functioning can be guaranteed 365days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the MANAGER does not rule out the possibility that there might be certain programmingerrors, or that there might be causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that make access tothe website impossible.
The website servers may detect automatically the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a numberassigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered serveractivity file which allows subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that reveal thenumber of pages printed, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of any disputes or similar matters related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish law shallapply. The parties submit themselves explicitly to Spanish law, and the resolution of any conflicts deriving from or related to theuse of the website shall be the competence of the Courts and Tribunals closest to Barcelona.